domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

HOW TO INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE?


And he asked him a certain prince, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? Luke 18.18.
This is a question that many still do not understand or ignore because of their daily life in this world, especially in verse, a rich young man came softly and asked the Lord Jesus what would I do to inherit eternal life But before the question would raise the ego of Jesus, calling good teacher, the teacher who never needed bajulamentos, gives an answer to your height; Why call me good? None is good, if not one who is God. Luke 18.19. The master said to the boy continued, you know all the commandments, and quoted them the same, he said, all these have I kept from my youth, where the master probe his heart and says, you still lack one thing; sell whatsoever thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me. But when he heard this, he was very sad, he was very rich. Coincided with the proof that Jesus did, he added value to their property, what a treasure in heaven. First step for a person to inherit eternal life, Go to Jesus (He is always near us) the second step, to recognize their status as a sinner, the third step, accept him as Lord and Savior of your life, and ask forgiveness of their sins, the fourth step, to follow Jesus until the end of his life and obey his commandments, thereafter, becomes a new creature in Christ Jesus, as Paul said: I am crucified with Christ and live, not I but Christ lives in me: and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for mim.Gálatas 2.20. At the same time, becomes part of the cross of Christ, as Luke 9.23. And not only that, but also an heir of God's Glory: So you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. Galatians 4.7. Dear reader make his decision for Christ, and thou shalt be blessed.
Note If you have read this little message, but if the Spirit of the Lord touched her in his heart, and want to make your decision now, then make a covenant with God, and repeat after me: Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and Savior of my life, now forgive all my sins, write my name in the Lamb's book of life, and I promise to follow you all the days of my life, amen. Next, look for an evangelical church closer to home, if you prefer Assembly of God, which I belong, or another who can feel happy, and tell the Pastor, or charge the same as it happened in your life , and be happy together with the Lord, waiting for your wonderful welcome, amen. EROTIDES FRANCISCO LIMA.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário